Announcements and Important Events
The MHSAA, while following guidelines from the MDHHS, recently eased restrictions regarding attendance at athletic events. Spectator attendance will be based off seating capacity limits, 30% of maximum capacity for outdoor venues and 20% capacity for indoor venues.
What does this mean for events at Fennville for the remaining Fall sports season?
- Our High School Gym will hold 250 spectators and we will NOT need tickets for games held here
- Our Middle School Gym will hold 100 spectators and we WILL provide tickets for games held here
- Our Soccer Field will hold up to 400 spectators and we will NOT need tickets for games held here
What does this mean for events on the road for the remaining Fall Sports Season?
- The following teams will not be provided tickets as every one of our remaining venues will be able to provide adequate seating
- HS Volleyball, MS Volleyball, HS Soccer, MS Soccer, V XC, MS XC, MS Football, MS Cheer
- HS football and HS cheer will be provided tickets during the week of the game.
*Please note the ticket requirements for opposing schools may change
Also, while we have been happy to offer free attendance at all our regular season home games this season, we will have to charge a gate for any MHSAA tournament events being hosted by Fennville. Other school districts may continue to charge for regular season events so please be aware. They may also require exact change.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.