Announcements and Important Events
March 19th, 2021
We are excited to announce that Morehead Gymnasium will be the home to both the boys and girls basketball district and the boys basketball regional. As we begin our tournament runs, there are a couple of new protocols that the MHSAA has implemented this year.
· We will have a capacity of 375 spectators for each event.
· If there is a double header and you have a ticket for the second game, you will have to wait outside of the building until the gymnasium is cleared. At that point, we will begin to process tickets at the gate.
· Families of the athletes will be given codes to purchase tickets ahead of time. Any unsold tickets will be available to the public at noon on the day of the game at the following website: o https://gofan.co/app/school/MI10143
· There will be no tickets sold at the door of an event. All tickets will be sold via GoFan.
· You must have a ticket via GoFan to get into the game. There are no exceptions to this.
GoFan is new to all of us. For more information on how to use GoFan, please visit https://pages.huddletickets.com/Playoff-Training-Page.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Director of Athletics and Community Recreation